TrashBolt's Sales Rep Portal
A Technology Now Available to Your Sales Reps and CSRs!
The same technology that allows your new customers to sign up online is also available to your sales reps and CSRs.
When a customer calls in, or emails a request for a quote for service, sales reps and CSRs can use the TrashBolt SRP to:
- Enter the service address to determine service availability
- Determine the price, with taxes and fees, based on the customer’s service address
- Determine additional service details, such as day of the week, additional service items available (like optional recycling, yard waste, etc).
- View the quote for all services selected
- Generate a service agreement for completion and payment while on the phone, or to be emailed to the customer for signature and payment.
- Track all sales activities through the system dashboard
- Ensure all service eligibility, pricing, and required fields are filled in (required fields).
Since SRP does all of the service eligibility and pricing for your sales reps and CSRs, SRP allows your staff to onboard very quickly, and make fewer, if any, mistakes from their first day.
Outside/Mobile Tablet Based Sales
The TrashBolt SRP is totally mobile. Your outside sales team can:
- Generate quotes that can be signed and paid on the spot, or emailed to the customer for later signature and payment.
- Track sales pipeline on a per individual sales rep basis via the system dashboard (or view the activity of all sales reps)
- Track customers who viewed, completed, or paid for a quote/document
- Chat with customers to communicate with them through the sales process
- Edit and/or resend documents to finalize the quote (awesome for commercial quotes!)
Contact Us to learn more!